Thursday, April 14, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Tonight was William's first t-ball game.  He had so much fun--except, he told me, when they lost.  But really I don't think they cared too much!  They were all having such a fun time!
Here's my handsome little ball player in the dugout before the game.



It was fun to watch the boys actually play an actual game.  William did a great job listening to his coach and following the rules.




He hit the ball hard, threw far, and ran fast.




He also made time for his adoring fans.


It should be a fun season!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! But, I cannot believe you have a kid old enough to be playing a real sport! I guess that means I'll be there sooner than I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "fan" picture! So cute that your boys are close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad William is having such a great time.

    ReplyDelete