Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Interview with a 7 year old




These pictures were taken during a date that William and I had a few weekends ago.  William and went to a convert baptism and then out for some Braum's ice cream.  It was wonderful!

Today is William's 7th birthday!  I can hardly believe that he's so big.  Yesterday we had our annual birthday interview.  It was interesting to see how many of the answers were the same as last year!

I am - William
I am afraid of - nothing!
I like - monsters
I like to eat - ninjabread men
I don't like - people that hurt me
I know - my friends
I want to be -a policeman
I like to watch - Ninjago
I like to go - to the movie theater
My hero is- me!
I cry when - somebody hurts me
Mom gets mad when - somebody doesn't do their job
Mom is happy when - we do the job that mom asked us to do
What I want to be when I grow up - a police
I can't wait for - my birthday!!!
Something Mom says to me - "Make your bed."
Something Dad says to me - "Get your jammies on."
My favorite animal is - a tarantula
My favorite place to go is -Alaska!
My Mom and Dad make me laugh by - tickling me
I know my mom loves me because - she does nice things for me
I know my dad loves me because - he plays 'king of the bed' with me

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a 7-year old! Crazy! I love that you do yearly interviews with your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yearly interview is a great idea! Happy Birthday, William!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday William!!! insane that you have a 7 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 seems so big! Happy Birthday William! I love the interviews you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you go on dates with your boys. Thanks for the reminder about interviews. I've been meaning to do one with Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your interviews! So fun! What a fun boy you have!

    ReplyDelete