Monday, October 8, 2012

Little Picasso

Alex is my little artist.  I don't think the other boys loved to draw quite as much at Alexander.


Lately he has been working on coloring our little fort with sidewalk chalk.  Everytime I see him up there I think of the movie "Tangled" where she has painted her entire tower.






I'll be sad when the winter cold keeps us from going outdoors and enjoying our little Picasso's artwork.

3 comments:

  1. I never liked coloring. It took too long, plus I hated leaving parts of the page undone (led to feelings of incompletion and anxiety). Cute Alex though, he looks like he is very thorough. What a fun medium for his artistic inclinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea Alex to color the swing set. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! Alex's "painting of the tower" made me smile this morning! What a cute boy!! I love that fourth pic of him...green bandaid to boot =)

    ReplyDelete