A few weeks ago we went to a local pumpkin patch with the ward playgroup. It was
such a frigid day! Even after we got home I couldn't get warm!
For the price of admission we got to watch a puppet show
Feed the animals...
Build a scarecrow...
Take a tractor ride...
And pick a pumpkin to bring home...
The little boys and I had a great time (even though we were really,
really cold!!)
And the ride out there was beautiful too! There were fields of cotton the entire way there. On the way home I stopped to take a picture of some to show the older boys... it's kind of sad looking because the rain soaked it.
What a great pumpkin patch. And the cotton...how fun!
ReplyDeleteI love your pumpkin patch. I'm so sad that Alaska doesn't have pumpkin patches. I love the cotton. It is so cool to see it growing!
ReplyDelete