We had a wonderful Conference weekend (a few weeks back). Here is what it looked like at our house:
Stickers...
Articles of Faith puzzles...
Conference up on the wall...
Boys coloring...
Our countdown wall...
Our post-note wall...
We always love listening to conference. It was a wonderful weekend filled with the spirit and amazing messages of hope. I can't wait until I get the chance to re-read them!

You're so good with your conference activities. What is your countdown wall?
ReplyDeleteFor family night we each decorated a paper and hung it as a countdown each day. They drew pictures or cut them out of old Ensigns. Each one said __ days until Conference.
ReplyDeleteNice. I need to pick your brain soon for ideas. Also, I think Alex takes after his aunt Elise with those stickers. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you have so many activities to keep the kids entertained. Do you post all these ideas on Pink Lemonade?
ReplyDeleteHook a momma up, where did you get those article of faith puzzles?
ReplyDelete-Carrie
Dejah, I haven't posted all of these ideas on Serving Pink Lemonade... I should post more of them! Carrie... I got the puzzles at sugardoodle: http://www.sugardoodle.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7780
ReplyDeleteI love the stickers!! Thanks for the link to the puzzles, I love that idea!
ReplyDeleteLove to read about the great ideas you have for getting your kids involved in conference. Wish I had some of those great idease 25 years ago when I had lots of little ones!
ReplyDeletei love this last post it note idea!
ReplyDelete