I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.
I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away
And I can be forgiven and improve myself each day
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.
(William and I took these pictures one Sunday before church. We displayed this collage at his baptism)
I'm a little sad that I didn't take more pictures! But I did make sure to snap a picture of William and Rich before the service started.
William was baptized by Rich and confirmed by his Grandpa Crane. It was such a nice service and the spirit was strong. We are proud of William and the choice that he made.
One night while I was scratching his back at bedtime I asked him if he felt any different since his baptism. After a short pause he replied, "I've been happier." I followed up on that and asked why he thought that was to which he stated, "I think it's because I have the Holy Ghost."
Oh William. You really are a good boy. You are so good to your brothers (most of the time). You are turning into quite the pleasant helper too. I am glad that you love to choose the right. And I'm so glad that you are mine!

That is so exciting for William. These pictures just make me happy. You and Rich are such good parents.
ReplyDeleteEver since William was baptized, Jacob has prayed in family prayer that William would recognize and listen to the promptings of the Holy Ghost. I thought that was very sweet.
ReplyDeleteHi Jeanine it is Aunt Shaunna crane from Idaho. I got your blog spot from my daughter in law, Tawny. I asked Susan about William's baptism because I realized as I was updating the records I missed it last year. Any way it was nice to see it on your blog! Could I get the place he was baptized: city, county, state from you. I did ask Susan in my last email, but I know she is busy with her father. Thank you so much. My email address is dscranedairy@onewest.net
ReplyDelete