Wednesday, December 5, 2012

William's 8th birthday!

William had a great 8th birthday.  We had time to open presents in the morning and he loved them all... until he realized that he "only got books."  Oops.



But that was okay because later that day I brought lego candies to share with his class and was able to eat lunch with him.


Luckily a package came during the day and he got some "non book" gifts like a skateboard, legos, and fishing pole.


He also showed off a new skill of putting his foot behind his head.  Oww!


This year our birthday boy requested a lego cake.  Easiest cake ever.  I made a cake and frosted it blue (like an ocean).  Rich built an elaborate island scene to place on top.  William was very happy with it.



Henry was a big fan of the cake as well.


And Alex was just happy that he could finally play with those legos!


Happy happy birthday William boy!  You sure are a great kid.  I think we'll keep ya.


1 comment: