James earned the Math achievement award for his kindergarten class. This boys loves math--and he's quite good at it as well. We were really proud of him and his hard work.
William earned the "You Rock" award. This is awarded for excellence and growth. William's teacher sent me an email earlier in the month that read: I just want to tell you how proud I am of William! He's doing such a great job this year. I am amazed at his reading progress. He's moved up 4 reading levels this year. I also moved him up to another group in guided reading. He's also doing really great in math. Keep up the awesome work!!
In addition to this fun cake contest, the boys earned badges for the progress they had made in scouts. William hasn't been in for long but he did earn his Bobcat. I got to go up with him and paint his face.
We are proud of the hard work that our boys do and glad that they were able to be recognized for it!

Way to go William and James!
ReplyDeleteThat is great that William and James have earned such great awards in school. I'm glad William is enjoying cub scouts and that he earned his Bobcat award. I love the cake that he made!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Congrats William!! Love the cake!!
ReplyDelete