Wednesday, March 20, 2013

James is 6!






James is a little ball of energy so it's surprising that he continues to be the cuddliest of our boys.  As soon as he is done with his homework every day he always asks, "Now can I play outside?"  He loves to play outside no matter the weather--which is great because he can burn off some of the aforementioned energy!  I love to listen to his prayers because he is always so grateful for everything and he always says things like "Thankful that I love ___."  It is very sweet.  He is a great brother and loves to explain things to the younger two.  We are so grateful for our big 6 year old!

What is your favorite...
color? red and black
food?  pizza
toy?  lego shark
show? Star Wars
animal?  chimpanzee
comic book? Star Wars
song? Ninjago
What do you like to do?  play with friends
Who is your best friend?  Grant
What do you want to be when you grow up? zookeeper
Do you have a girlfriend?  NO


I am - a human

I am afraid of - nothing!
I like - Grant (a friend from school)
I like to eat - cake!
I don't like - people that are gross
I know - mom
I want to be - a grown up
I like to watch - Star Wars
My hero is- Dad (he first said William and then quickly changed his mind to Dad)
I cry when - if someone punched me in the face  (?!)
Mom gets mad when - I punch my brother
Mom is happy when - I love everyone
What I want to be when I grow up - a zookeeper
I can't wait for - my birthday!!!
Something Mom says to me - "Clean up your toys"
Something Dad says to me - "Yes!"
My favorite place to go is - the circus
My Mom and Dad make me laugh by - if they laugh
I know my mom loves me because - I love everyone
I know my dad loves me because - I love everyone

3 comments:

  1. James seems like quite the character. I think his last two answers are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading your boys birthday interviews (and this just reminded me that I never did Ethan's 4 year interview. How could I forget!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I love this kid! He has the most awesome faces! Happy Birthday James!

    ReplyDelete