We got there a little before dark and got to walk around. Henry was a bit terrified of the fire... but the other boys loved it.
As the sun started to set it was beautiful to watch them glow.
Unfortunately, right next to the free event there was a super pricy carnival. My boys really wanted to go on the ferris wheel... but when we looked at the prices it would have cost us over $20 for our family to ride it! Sheesh. So we told them we'd go get ice cream instead and all was right in the world again.

So fun! I didn't know they did these glow-fest things. I wonder if Ron the Balloon Man (that helped Royce and me get engaged) was there. He said he goes to the Freedom Days balloon launch in Provo, but Royce and I have never made it to see if he might be there (we're secretly hoping if we run into him at a festival and tell him we're still happily married he'll take us up with him for free!).
ReplyDelete