Friday, November 15, 2013

Nine is fine!

It's hard to believe that 9 years ago William was born!  He has grown up into such a great boy.  He is a wonderful helper and caring big brother.  Even though we've moved around a bit in the past few years he is great at making friends and he is a good friend to others.


I love listening to all the things William has to say and hearing his unique perspective and watching his creativity develop. Happy birthday my big boy!



Here is his annual birthday interview.

What is your favorite...
color? red and black
food? pizza
toy? Legos
show? Ninjago
animal?  shark
comic book? Ninja Town
song? Ninjago theme song
primary song? Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam
What do you like to do? play with my friends and brothers, play video games, play with toys and legos, and play King of the Bed with Dad
Who is your best friend?  Chandler, Luke and Reece
What do you want to be when you grow up? a Lego designer or a video game designer
 Do you have a girlfriend?  No!


I am - awesome!
I am afraid of - nothing!
I like -playing with my friends, playing King of the Bed, playing video games and Legos, and playing with my brothers
I like to eat -chocolate bars
I don't like -mushrooms!
I know -9x9 is 81, that I'm awesome
I want to be -a video game or Lego designer
I like to watch - Ninjago
I like to go to -Disneyland and Grandma's house
My hero is- Dad!
I cry when - I get hurt
Mom gets mad when -I do something naughty
Mom is happy when - I help her
Dad gets mad when -we don't obey him
Dad is happy when -we play with him
What I want to be when I grow up - a video game or Lego designer
I can't wait for - my 10th birthday
Something Mom says to me - "I love you."
Something Dad says to me -"Great job!"
My favorite animal is - a shark
My favorite place to go is -Disneyland and Grandma's house
My Mom and Dad make me laugh by - tickling me
I know my mom loves me because -she gives me kisses
I know my dad loves me because -he plays with me

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday William! I can't believe you're already nine! Have fun at your party.

    ReplyDelete