Our Spring Break ended with Easter weekend. We had a fun Easter egg hunt on Saturday with some friends in the ward.
And we got home we discovered that the Easter Bunny had been to our house while we were gone!
The Easter Bunny has started adding new ties to their baskets. They all looked so handsome on Easter Sunday.
We ended with a yummy ham dinner complete with homemade rolls, scalloped potatoes and veggies. It was the perfect way to end our Easter weekend and our Spring Break.
Love your idea of those buckets instead of baskets. But I love those handsome boys more :-)
ReplyDeleteLove your boy's matching ties!
ReplyDeleteI love the green ties. Such handsome boys.
ReplyDeleteLove the buckets and the ties too! Such good ideas!
ReplyDeleteOh, Jeanine! Love this blog and your boys are so cute!! You are such a great mother. Wish you lived near so we could go to the temple together or I could babysit or something. I miss you and those cute, cute boys!!
ReplyDeleteAs wonderful as your boys are, I think you need a daughter. So my guess is that the Lord will bless you with a beautiful little girl named Olivia!
ReplyDelete