Sunday, May 4, 2014



For months the boys have been asking us when we'll be having another baby.  Not if but when.  They talk about how we need another baby because Henry is getting so big (and he is!) James and Alex keep talking about the need for a little sister.

Needless to say, when Rich and I told them that we were expecting again they were beyond excited!  We all are!  Baby #5 is due to make his/her appearance sometime at the start of October.

And since it's always fun to see what everyone thinks I've put a little poll on the sidebar to see what we'll be having.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You have a beautiful family and no matter what you have, it will be a wonderful addition. ( but I'm secretly voting for a girl.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is some exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I know you will be happy with another handsome son or a sweet daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am voting for a boy, because I am always wrong. (It worked with Amy. I voted for a boy and she is having a girl.) So, boy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! 5 kids?! You guys are awesome (and maybe a little crazy). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I can't believe you are going to have 5 kiddos! That is super exciting. Sad I couldn't make it work to see you last week. Hope you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! It was fun seeing you for a few minutes at Women's Conference! You are an amazing lady and The BEST mother in the world!!

    ReplyDelete