Saturday, August 9, 2014

Birthday Re-cap

We had a fun time celebrating our cute Henry. He had a great time opening his presents and was so excited about each and every one.  Three is such a fun age!







This year we did a Jake and the Neverland Pirates cake.  Henry loved it.  James helped me to design it and told me where to place the toys.






That night we set up Henry's new trampoline.  He had so much fun the next morning... and every day after that.  His brothers are pretty happy about it as well. (We'll probably move it outside eventually.  But for now it's a great way for the boys to get out some energy without having to head out to the hot hot hot sun here in the desert.)



 We sure love our little Henry boy!



3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the cake, and I love when Henry puts his hands on his cheeks in the video. What a fun trampoline! I want to get one like that. Does it have a good bounce? Super cute rug in your entry too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like he was just born!! 3 already! You are always so creative and right there for your boys!! Yay mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Henry! I'm so glad he had a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete