Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Legends Basketball

James had a great time playing basketball this winter.  He really improved throughout the season as well.





His team, the Legends, did great!  The best player in the league was on his team and they went undefeated. This meant that they got to play for the championship game.



Here is his team line up.



My favorite part of watching the games were seeing James hustle.  He was always the first one down the court.




His coach sent this out in his weekly team email: "I was really excited to see James get real active as he did yesterday – and it made a huge difference!  When James applied pressure on the ball handler they threw bad passes of which Jase intercepted and this directly resulted in points for our team.  It was great to see and I was very happy for James."

In the end the Legends beat the Cougars to win the championship!




It was a fun season and great to watch James learn a new skill!

2 comments:

  1. I bet that was so exciting for James that he won. Those are some big trophies!

    ReplyDelete