Monday, March 2, 2015

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day was full of fun!  The boys had school off that Friday and a friend of ours had a party at her neighborhood park.  We decorated (and ate) sugar cookies.







We crafted.





And exchanged valentines.



And hung out in the beautiful sunshine.



The boys spent a long time playing football and on the playground as well.

That night William helped me make heart-shaped pizzas.  They were delicious.




On Valentine's Day we had some chocolate chocolate chip muffins for breakfast and some chocolate mousse that night for dessert.  Rich and the boys got me a box of chocolates and a new glass water bottle.  In the evening Rich and I went out to dinner (with Lydia). 

I'm so grateful for all my little valentines and, of course, my forever valentine!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! The party looks great and I'm jealous of your warm sunshine.

    ReplyDelete