The week the Olympics began we held our own little celebration. For dinner we started with Brazilian lemonade (don't know if this is authentic or not but it was delicious!) and some black beans with rice and a fried egg on top.
When dinner was over and we were all fueled up we moved on to our events. This year I had the boys plan all of the sports and make signs.
Lydia even joined in on this one!
We even had a rainbow for our closing ceremonies.
So cute! That 100-mile dash sounds exhausting though. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI chuckled about that one too!!
DeleteHow fun!! What creative boys you have!
ReplyDeleteSeriously adorable!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you celebrate and even better that your boys were in charge and put it all together.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I thought the hundred-mile dash was funny too...not an event I will be training for any time soon!
ReplyDelete(Wow! My comment actually is showing up this time! For some reason my comments never seem to work on your blog!)
ReplyDelete