Thursday, November 10, 2016

Flag Football--Second Season

Rich was asked to help coach flag football again this Fall.  This time James and Alex were on the same team.




The boys had a lot of fun playing together and they both had some really good plays.

Here is Alex making a run nearly the entire length of the field.  He was so happy!



James was one of the best players on the team.  He's so quick!  I think he made at least one touchdown during every game.



The Lions really had a great season and in the end they finished 2nd overall!



At the championship game you could guess what the final score would be.  William and his buddies all made guesses and agreed to split the candy bucket if they won.  William made a great guess (24-20) and won the prize!  The final score was 24-21.



Everyone was pretty happy to get trophies this season!





I'm glad that James and Alex could play on the same team and have so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great they got to be on the same team. I love the videos you posted.

    ReplyDelete