Thursday, May 18, 2017

8 is GREAT




What is your favorite...
color? blue-green
food?  hamburgers
game? Terraria
toy?  Legos
show? Gravity Falls
animal?  snadger (a snake badger from "Gravity Falls")
book? The Twits
song? I love to see the temple
What do you like to do?  play video games
Who is your best friend?  Seth
What do you want to be when you grow up? video game artist
Do you have a girlfriend?  no



I am - awesome, kind
I am afraid of - snakes (a little)
I like - my family
I like to eat - everything except for potatoes!
I don't like - potatoes!
I know - what 10 x 2 is.  (It's 20!)
I want to be - a video game maker
I like to watch - Gravity Falls
My hero is- Jesus
I cry when - I get hurt
I'm happy when - I don't get hurt
Mom gets mad when - someone punches her
Mom is happy when - I read scriptures with her
I can't wait for - my birthday!
Something Mom says to me - "Clean up your room."
Something Dad says to me - "Yeah, sure!"
My favorite place to go is - our home!  I mean, a swimming pool.
My Mom makes me laugh by - tickling me
My Dad makes me laugh by - tickling me
I know my mom loves me because - she helps me with homework
I know my dad loves me because - he plays king-of-the-living room with us

2 comments:

  1. I love his answers to "what mom says to me" and "what dad says to me" Happy Birthday, Alex. Eight is great and such an exciting age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eight is great! What an exciting birthday! I haven't heard of Gravity Falls. Should I introduce it to my kids?

    ReplyDelete