Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Baptism Day
Alex is such a great kid and has been excited for his baptism day. Since he was the only child from our ward being baptized that day it was a little more personal. We started in the chapel with all the other wards. All of the primary children were invited to sing together for a special musical number and all the children were spotlighted. It was very sweet.
Our ward was the last to use the font so we were able to stay in there after Rich baptized Alex. Then I gave the talk on the Holy Ghost.
A good amount of friends and ward members showed up to support Alex which was very nice.
I asked him to share his testimony with me for the blog and this is what he said: "I know the church is true. I know Joseph Smith was the first prophet of Latter Days. I know that President Monson is the president of the church now. I know that the Book of Mormon--what it says is true. I know that Heavenly Father loves everyone on earth. I know that Christmas was the day that Jesus was born."
Alexander is a great boy and we are so proud of his decision to follow Christ.
(Even though this is posted in May I'm actually writing it up in December because I am so far behind!)
Labels:
alexander the great,
milestones,
on a spiritual note
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment