It was also Easter Sunday and we enjoyed an Easter feast.
Lydia even tried the deviled eggs.
Alex won our family bracket challenge for the basketball tournament so he got a special treat. He chose USwirl.
James went on a school field trip to the Smith Center.
While he was gone the Young Men and Young Women held a camp fundraiser. We had a luau and silent auction. We have a generous ward and the we did very well.
Lydia and Alex thought it would be fun to take pictures with my phone while they played a game.
Lydia helped me to make sauerkraut for Rich.
I was able to accompany the youth in our ward to the temple again. This is only a portion of those that went. They had to split our group because there are just too many of us.
We stopped at A&W for dinner on the way home.
A few weeks after Easter I got a picture of everyone in their Easter ties (and dress). (Easter was Conference week and then James was gone at SeaCamp the next week).
William likes to stay home on take your child to work day.... but I put him to work. Lydia loves it and thought it was fun to help William sort these puzzles.
I just love the spring when my roses are all blooming!




































No comments:
Post a Comment