Friday, May 18, 2018

Happy, Happy Birthday Alexander!

Alexander is such a good boy.  Every teacher he's ever had (starting with his speech teachers at age 2) has expressed to me how smart he is.  He may not always appear to be paying attention but he always knows the answers to your questions.  Alex has always loved to read and devours books faster than any kid I know.  He loves Minecraft, Legos, Harry Potter, and having friends over to play.  We are so happy to have this sweet, loving, smart boy in our family!  Happy birthday, Alexander!



What is your favorite...
color? turquoise
food?  pizza
game? Minecraft
toy?  Legos
show? Star vs the forces of evil
animal?  snadger (a snake badger from "Gravity Falls")
book? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
song? Techno Jeep by Jeffrey Dallas
What do you like to do?  swing
Who is your best friend?  Bycen, Tristan, and John Connor
What do you want to be when you grow up? video game maker
Do you have a girlfriend?  no




I am - awesome
I am afraid of - snakes 
I like - video games and my family (I like my family better)
I like to eat - hamburgers
I don't like - potatoes!
I know - multiplication and division
I want to be - an artist
I like to watch - Teen Titans
My hero is- my family
I cry when - I get hurt
I'm happy when - I eat
Mom gets mad when - I don't do stuff
Mom is happy when - Lydia is around (sometimes)
I can't wait for - my next birthday!
Something Mom says to me - "It's your birthday!"
Something Dad says to me - he reads the scriptures
My favorite place to go is - scouts
My Mom makes me laugh by - tickling me
My Dad makes me laugh by - tickling me
I know my mom loves me because - she hugs me
I know my dad loves me because - he plays king-of-the-living room with us

2 comments: