Friday, August 31, 2018

August misc

Henry and Lydia did a little photo shoot one evening while I was making dinner.  They are so silly.






Lydia loves to get all her stuffed animals and babies to cuddle with while we watch shows in the afternoon.



Henry has turned into a little monkey!



Lydia likes me to pull over on our bike ride home so she can pick flowers.  She's always very sad if I won't stop for flowers.




James got his saxophone and is learning to play this year!



Lydia loves to take selfies with my phone! I often find new pictures from her.



Alex was finally awarded his wolf (it's been a LONG time since we've had pack meeting).




Lydia was given a twirly dress by a friend (Devin Behrens) so we took some pictures to send to show how much she loved it.



No comments:

Post a Comment