Wednesday, May 1, 2019

April 2019

At the end of March William's bike was stolen from school.  I spotted it the next week in the bike cage at Heckethorn.  Lydia and I staked it out waiting for the bike thief to appear.  They didn't show that day but I saw the bike again and the school police turned it over to me!  Hooray!



Lydia and I played with the filters on my phone and took some selfies.




We spent a beautiful day at the playground as a family.




The boys had a super fun field day... until they got rained out.




The neighborhood had a fun Easter Egg Hunt.







James and I had a little date to Panda.



We lit our little oil lamp as part of our Come Follow Me lesson.  We let it burn until it went out--which was almost all day!  Every single drop of oil counts to keep your lamp burning!



We had a fun time dying eggs.



I took James and Lydia to see my cousin Kayla perform her acrobatics.



The Easter Bunny stopped by our house!






Easter Sunday Selfie!




William taught us a great Come Follow Me lesson about forgiveness and letting go!



Henry kept plugging away at his Book of Mormon reading.



I took the boys to see Avengers: End Game.  It was a super long movie but we all enjoyed it!



Lydia was so happy to play out in the rain one afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment