Saturday, May 18, 2019

Double Digits for Alexander!



Alexander, I can hardly believe that you are 10 years old!  You are kind, hard-working, creative, and thoughtful.  You are such a good brother and so responsible.  You love to read, build with Legos, and play Pokemon.   I'm so glad that you are mine!

What is your favorite...
color? light green
food?  triple chocolate banana cake
game? Terreria
toy?  hedgehog bakkugan
show? 72 deadliest animals
animal?  snadger (a snake badger from "Gravity Falls")
book? Hatchet
song? I love to see the temple
What do you like to do?  play with my siblings
Who is your best friend?  Brycen
What do you want to be when you grow up? a person
Do you have a girlfriend?  no



I am - a person
I am afraid of - heights (just a little)
I like - to play legos
I like to eat - food... mom's pizza
I don't like - to get hurt
I know - that I have good friends
I want to be - a person
I like to watch - football games
My hero is- dad
I cry when - people steal stuff from me and hurt me
I'm happy when - I get to invite friends over
Mom gets mad when - I don't do what she says the first time
Mom is happy when - I do what she says the first time
I can't wait for - Halloween
Something Mom says to me - "Happy birthday!"
Something Dad says to me - "Happy birthday!"
My favorite place to go is - the High Roller
My Mom makes me laugh by - tickling me
My Dad makes me laugh by - telling me jokes
I know my mom loves me because - she says it
I know my dad loves me because - he does Lego Club with me


Happy birthday, Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment