Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Double Digits for the girl

 color? Green

food? homemade mac and cheese

game? Solitaire

toy? Books

show? Gravity Falls or Malcom in the Middle  

animal? Blob fish 

book?  All of them

song? Moog City by c418 and Chris by c418

primary song? Gethsemane

What do you like to do?  read

Who is your best friend?  Emily Hansack, Bella Bouyat, Tatum, Piper Hoogie 

What do you want to be when you grow up? An author or optometrist 

Do you have a boyfriend?  no! What the heck?

I am - 10

I am afraid of - heights

I like - books

I like to eat - food

I don't like - people that are not very smart

I know - that I might be cool

I want to be - cool 

I like to watch - shows

My hero is- super spiderman 

I cry when - when I want to kill the boys

Mom gets mad when - I kill the boys

Mom is happy when - I don’t kill the boys

I can't wait for - college

Something Mom says to me - "get off that dern screen"

Something Dad says to me - "good job"

My favorite place to go is - the library and school (mainly GATE)

My Mom makes me laugh - when she is nice and funny

My Dad makes me laugh- when he starts laughing at something really dumb on tv

I know my mom loves me because - she doesn’t leave me to the wolves

I know my dad loves me because -  he makes crepes

*This interview was done July 2025 (oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment