Thursday, March 20, 2025

now he's an adult

 color? Forrest green

food? A really, really, really good burger

game? Cross clues

toy?  snowboard

show? "I don't watch shows"

animal?  Fox

book? Book of Mormon

song? Fearless by Pink Floyd

What do you like to do?  Snowboard

Who is your best friend?  Quinn

What do you want to be when you grow up? Awesome

Do you have a girlfriend?  "Yes" (Quinn)

I am - awesome

I am afraid of - bad companions

I like - to snowboard

I like to eat - Panda

I don't like - corndogs

I know - everything

I want to be - super awesome

I like to watch - my friends do stupid stuff

My hero is- Batman

I cry when - I get hurt in my facial region

Mom gets mad when -I don't do what she says

Mom is happy when - I do what she says

I can't wait for - my mission

Something Mom says to me - "you have to do the dishes before you leave"

Something Dad says to me - "you don’t have to do the dishes"

My favorite place to go is - Lee Canyon

My Mom makes me laugh by - being funny

My Dad makes me laugh by -being funny

I know my mom loves me because - she says I love you

I know my dad loves me because - he says I love you

*This interview was done in July 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment