Sunday, May 18, 2025

Sassy 16

 color? Green

food?  Burgers

game? Minecraft

toy/possession?  Headphones

show? Over the Garden Wall

animal?  Rabbit

book? Anton Chekov’s Short Stories

song? Here’s to you by Ennio Morricone feat. Joan Baez and Love Like You by Rebecca Sugar and Cannock Chase by Labi siffre

What do you like to do?  Run and play video games

Who is your best friend?  That’s a hard one… Oliver or Kai

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to have money 

Do you have a girlfriend?  no

I am - 16 

I am afraid of - nothing

I like - TikTok 

I like to eat - a lot

I don't like - cutting weight

I know - “I don’t know”

I want to be - richer

I like to watch - anything

My hero is- Coach O


I cry when - nothing

I'm happy when - I'm driving

Mom gets mad when - I don’t give her answers to this interview

Mom is happy when - I spend time with her

I can't wait for - to go on a date

Something Mom says to me - "get off your phone”

Something Dad says to me - "get off your phone"

My favorite place to go is - Canes

My Mom makes me laugh by - being funny

My Dad makes me laugh by - being funnier

I know my mom loves me because - she says it

I know my dad loves me because - he says it

*This interview was done in July 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment