What is your favorite...
color? orange
food? Steak
game? Plants vs zombies
toy? Phone
show? Community
animal? Dragons
book? The Very Hungry Caterpillar
song? Bludlung by Ichabod Crane
What do you like to do? make music
Who is your best friend? Barrett
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t know
Do you have a girl friend? Nope
I am - Henry
I am afraid of - humongous spiders
I like - music
I don't like - Cookie Crisp
I like to eat - steak
I know - lots
I want to be - better
My hero is- me
I cry when - I'm sad
Mom gets mad when - I don't put away my laundry
Mom is happy when - I do my laundry
I can't wait for - freshman year
Something Mom says to me - "do your laundry"
Something Dad says to me - "good morning"
My favorite place to go is - home
My Mom makes me laugh by - being funny
My dad makes me laugh by - telling jokes
I know my mom loves me because -she says so
I know my dad loves me because -he tells me

No comments:
Post a Comment