Tuesday, August 28, 2007

just hum a merry tune

Since looking at that picture of cookie dough made me feel sick everytime I opened up my blog I decided it was time for another post no matter how short. Here is a video of William from this afternoon. He has been really into humming lately so I thought it was about time to capture it on video.


Poor little boy has the flu (as if we haven't been sick enough around our house). If only I were this pleasant when I was sick!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, poor thing! I wish your household much HEALTH for the rest of the year!!!!
    I'm bummed we can't see the video! They're somehow blocked on our computer. Drives me nuts! But what I can imagine of William humming is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I can't believe how big he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so cute!! did I catch twinkle twinkle in there? =) He is so funny saying "hey" about his crayons.. then goes right on singing. what a sweetheart. sorry he's sick. poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. William plays so nicely by himself. And I love your picture of the week. James is really bulking up. Must be that cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. William is adorable, I love it when they're in their own little world (mostly because it leaves me free).

    We live about an hour away from Columbus, in response to your post by the way. In fact I'm going up there on Friday to visit the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow, so cute. I love when Lainey makes up songs... such a fun age when life is simple and imagination is wide open!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was great! My niece put on a singing show for me the other day. She makes up the lyrics and jumps around like a rock star. I asked my sister who her inspiration was, and she said she's just come up with it all on her own.

    ReplyDelete