Wednesday, October 10, 2007

can you find James?

On more than one occassion I have walked into the boys room and found this scene. William loves to dump all the stuffed animals into the crib and then join James himself.

Can YOU find James?
(Hint: James is wearing striped pajamas)

11 comments:

  1. I found him! I found James!

    Also - Ha! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see his little legs, too!!!!

    Lainey use to climb in Brady's crib ALL THE TIME! I took some great pics just like this one!

    Just hoping he can breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic! I'm glad your boys play together (or "with" each other, as the case may be).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great laugh! I was hoping he wasn't the zebra :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute. How fun! William is a great older brother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're kidding?! That's awesome!! It took me a minute to find james...what a crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry--James could breathe! He was pusing off the animals as they came at him...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's hilarious! I don't think I would of found him without your clue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's too funny. I wouldn't have been able to find him without the hint. I love kids!

    ReplyDelete