Saturday, October 20, 2007

a little oasis

Yesterday was crazy. Neither of the boys slept well the night before. William was up at the crack of dawn. James wouldn't go down for a nap. But then we took a trip to the library.
William made a bookmark...
and then he entertained himself for a long time by punching out all the foam stickers. James and I sat and talked to the librarian.

Then we built a tower...

and knocked it over.

and then built it again.

We had a good time.


I love our library!

5 comments:

  1. William, you are one stylin' boy in those shades! Love the thumbs up!!
    I've got to take Lucy to the Library this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did mothers do before a building with shelves and shelves of books and an endless supply of fun was built nearby? I love our library TONS too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll agree...I love taking the kids to the library. We have an awesome library...ranked the best in the nation (I love to brag about that). It's nice to have a free place to take the kids for the morning no matter what the weather is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing like a library. sometimes I like to go hang out in the kids section just for fun. but then people look at me strangely and wonder if I'm going to steal their children, so then I leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So photogenic. It sounds like you guys have a great library system!

    ReplyDelete