Well, we finally made it to the pumpkin patch last week! Every time that we passed the patch William would remind me, "We need to get a pumpkin!" Yes, we did... and it finally cooled off enough for pumpkin picking. William thought it was all pretty fun. He even got to go on a "train" ride.
Of course, this is where the trouble began. He wanted to ride over and over and over again. Unfortunately there was a girl scout troop there who also wanted rides. Then the tantrum started. (This was partly our fault for taking him so close to bedtime.) The people there were so nice and let him hop into the golf cart that pulls the train around. He thought that was pretty cool. Anyway... we didn't get too many great pictures but I thought you might enjoy these!
(the one with William pointing to his mouth is his way of saying "I'm smiling, Mom")

Cute Cute Cute! I'm so bummed we didn't get to go to our pumpkin patch, but maybe it is worth the drive down to visit you guys. The only pumpkins here are at walmart and they just look rotten and sad to me. I don't know. But cute pictures and what a great train! Josh would have acted the same way I just know it!
ReplyDeleteAdorable family!
ReplyDeleteCute pics Jeanine! Did you have that sweater in college? You look absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures!!! (you look beautiful in that blue sweater!!!)
ReplyDeleteGlad Lucy isn't the only tantrum thrower :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute! looks like fun. I also agree, you look beautiful in that sweater!
ReplyDeleteAhhh . . . I just love fall. We still need to get a pumpkin. Saturday is the plan. They have all kinds of pumpkin patches around here. I love to see pictures of your boys. They make me smile.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the compliments guys! you are too nice...
ReplyDeleteMelissa... you are welcome to visit anytime you like! That stinks about your pumpkin patch... so sad.
Heather... nope I didn't have it in college.
Lori... I can't imagine Lucy throwing a fit!!!
Amy... I still think you should start a blog!
love the pics. I can't imagine either of your sweet little boys ever acting up. especially if they have you go-with-the-flow personality. also, you're still a hottie! way to go!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! What kid wouldn't love that?!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun time. There are NO local pumpkin patches in Jacksonville. I am VERY sad. I won't have any pumpkin patch pics until we get to Utah. Glad you got patch pics!
ReplyDeletewow, William is profound. I'm going to make sure no one has to question whether I'm smiling/happy too :) I love your fam pics!
ReplyDeletelooks like a fun family outing! your family is so Cute! I love to see all the things you do with them! you are such a good and creative mom!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! Your boys make me excited to have two boys!!
ReplyDelete