Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! Hope your day is very... green. As much fun as dying our food green is, this time of the year brings another fun event in the lives of the Cranes... march madness! Although I don't really follow sports (although Jeff was often impressed with the football conversations that Amy and I shared on Sunday afternoons) I fill out a bracket every year. It makes the whole tournament more exciting... and then I don't mind so much when that's all Rich wants to watch. So without further ado, here are our brackets for 2008. 
And one more thing... even though I don't follow sports I tend to beat the Cranes nearly every year at this. I hope I didn't jinx myself...

And one more thing... even though I don't follow sports I tend to beat the Cranes nearly every year at this. I hope I didn't jinx myself...

THIS is the year!
ReplyDeleteKANSAS all the way!
We'll be putting our brackets up later today. Hate Duke forever.
That's funny that you beat the Cranes. The first time I ever did a bracket (and knew nothing about the teams) I beat 20 guys who DID follow! I got first place! The second time I did a bracket (last year) with the same people, my husband got first place, and I got 2nd! (still knowing nothing about the teams.) This year, I better get first again!
ReplyDeletemy fam competes every year too...and this year we'll be together so it's even better...Happy St. Patty's day to all who are pretending to be Irish today!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. My family does it every year through ESPN's website. They keep track of everything and figure out who is the winner or who has the highest percentage of guesses right and a bunch of stuff. Brandon wins every year! This year, I think I'm just going to copy his. I don't have a clue but I like to watch the games. Especially those cougs. Too bad the Cowboys really suck this year.
ReplyDeleteWell, Austin is pretty impressed that you have UCLA going all the way. That's his vote too. Oh, and I don't know how to vote on your hair becuase I don't know what it looks like now. Post a picture.
ReplyDeleteI picked North Carolina. The only year I did well in my brackets was my very first year and it has been all downhill since.
ReplyDeleteREALLY guys?!? So little faith in Memphis?
ReplyDeleteMArch Madness huh JEanine? I wouldn't have seen it coming...you filling out a bracket. That's a fun tradition. I haven't followed basketball in years.
ReplyDeleteOkay stop participating, you are making us angging wifes look bad! J/K Maybe I should try that then I wouldn't despise it all so much. Good Luck winning!!
ReplyDeleteCan you tell I copied your idea with the hair? I thought it was about time I get some advice from others. You are amazing if you can beat them all! Not me!
ReplyDeleteMatt (my husband) really gets into that. I have never filled one out. You are good if you usually beat the Cranes. I really dont know any of the teams well enough to even fill it out.
ReplyDeleteRon... you are too funny. I always remember all you guys watching the games at Southridge.
ReplyDeleteAngie... I hope you get first too! Good luck!
Amy... so fun that you'll all be together! Have fun!
Melissa... that's a good idea to do it on the ESPN site. Maybe we'll try that next year.
Elise... you should fill out a bracket with Austin. And you have my family picture--that's how my hair looks.
Lacy... I have NC going pretty far so I hope they do well too!
Laura... sorry about Memphis. Like I said, I don't really know what I"m doing.
Katie... I wouldn't have seen it coming either! The first year I stunk really hard but I've gotten smarter since then.
Erin... thanks! I"ll need all the luck I can get! You should fill one out... it makes the whole thing more enjoyable!
Michal... copy away!
Heidi... you should fill one out. I have no idea what I"m doing either. I just usually pick the higher seeded team with a few upsets here or there. And if BYU is in it I always have to pick them to win at least one game!
Ha Ha I did one too! So far I beating Gene but I don't think it will last he has UCLA winning too. I put Memphis... lets face it I just guessed I don't really know anything about the teams.
ReplyDelete