Sunday, March 23, 2008

one year older and wiser too...

... happy birthday to you! I know that today is Easter and I should be posting about that... but it also happens to be the birthdays of some pretty special people.

First is this guy: He's pretty fabulous. Not only is he husband of the year but he is also a fantastic dad and top-notch employee. Plus he's hot and pretty dang hilarious. I don't know what I'd do without him. He is turning 30 today... but shhhh! I didn't tell you!



And next is this girl:
Isn't she beautiful!? This is my awesome youngest sister. She is super talented and smart. (And when she and Rich get together they think they're pretty funny.) I can't believe that she is 18 now!


Happy Birthday Rich and Rachelle!

And a Happy Birthday to Michelle as well!

12 comments:

  1. Rachelle?? are we old? when I look at us we look the same and then I see somebody who was a little kid all grown up and I wonder if I too am aging. She looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day to have a birthday. It will probably be the only time in your lifetime that you'll have an Easter birthday all you March 23rders--enjoy it! And wow, Rachelle certainly has grown up since I last saw her. What a gorgeous girl . . . or should I say young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow! I didn't even recognize Rachelle! She is so cute! happy birthday to her and Rich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of birthdays all at once. Happy birthday.

    I knew Rich and Spence were about the same age, but Spencer was disappointed to find out that Rich is 9 months younger, not three months older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe Rachelle is 18!!!

    Happy Birthday to Rich and Rachelle! What a special day to have a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made Rachelle's day by putting her on your blog! Rachelle thinks it's great that she and Rich have significant birthdays on Easter this year (Rich turning 30 and Rachelle turning 18.) I finally figured out how to add comments to your blog. I tried before but couldn't get signed in. I love reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made Rachelle's day by putting her in your blog. She loves sharing a birthday with Rich. (I finally figured out how to post a comment on your blog. I couldn't get signed in before. I sure love reading them.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe she is 18. I am really beginning to think I may not be 16 anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to Rich, Rachelle and Michelle! Hope they all had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Rich! Wow, who would have thought we'd ever be this old!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Rich! Has your birthday ever been on Easter before? that is pretty neat. Brandon says happy birthday too and he can't believe you are 3 and 0 (but he will be joining you next year- he is scared too) Hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete