Ever since Rich told me about the ear wiggle story that President Monson shared in the Priesthood Session of Conference I've wanted to see it. And wouldn't you know it... YouTube has the video. So for all you women who missed out as well--here you go. William LOVES this video!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just popped on over from... well, not sure where - BUT... Thank you SO much! I have wanted to see that ever since conference. He is such a wonderful man!♥ (I can't believe it was on YouTube.)
ReplyDeleteClassic!!! thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I really wanted to see that too.
ReplyDeleteThat is fabulous! Thanks for posting it!
ReplyDelete(And now I need to go ask Blake why he didn't share this little tidbit with me after he got home from Priesthood Session...)
That is so funny. I have seen that before, but Love it!!
ReplyDeleteHa! So glad to see this! I figured I'd missed my chance - I suppose you can find anything on youtube. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing that! It was super cute. I'm a little peeved that someone was able to get it on you tube but I'm glad because then I get to see it!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMelissa, I share your concern about having a prophet on such a public media. After posting it, I watched very closely in case there were any inappropriate comments, in which case I would have removed it immediately.
ReplyDeleteIt might please you to know that the clip has been viewed nearly 17,000 times from 61 countries, linked in dozens of sites (like this one), and received 20 comments (not including several personal messages). And it has been 100% positive. In fact, many of the comments are actually testimonies of the prophet.
Hi Jeanine! how are things? Where are you living? Cute, cute kids you have!!! Miss ya!
ReplyDelete