Tuesday, December 23, 2008

the verdict is in

A whopping 81% of you who voted in the poll thought that baby Crane #3 is going to be a girl. So I'd like to take the opportunity to congratulate all 6 of the people who voted for a boy--cause you are right! We will be adding the third boy to our clan at the end of May! We took the boys with us, thinking it would be a quick trip. Boy were we wrong! We waited an hour to get in and then, once they did the ultrasound, we waited another hour for the doctor to come chat with us! Ridiculous!!!! William was pretty good though and could even point out the baby's hands and feet. James was another story... in part because he didn't take the nap that he should have beforehand. William was disappointed that he was wrong--but we decided that the next one has to be a girl! I totally agree.

23 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you, yes, I was one of the few.

    On a more serious note, congratulations. Boy or girl, kids are great and the more the merrier.

    So...is Rich in YM yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable your boys, so adding another good looking young man to our world is terrific!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jeanine! Its a good idea to have all your boys before you start adding girls :) Either way, a healthy baby is the best feeling and I am sure you are elated. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad someone is having the boys. Everyone else seems to be having boys. I keep wondering who my girls are going to date. Congratulations that's really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant everyone is having girls. There now is makes a little more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on this very happy news. Save up for missions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 boys!! Congratulations!! And you are already talking about the fourth one!! You're crazy!!
    How are you feeling? I hope well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man...the Lord trusts you completely. Three boys?? I am sure he will be just as adorable as your other two....Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so great! I am so excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I not even know you were pregnant!? Anyway, CONGRATS! Boys are awesome. You'll be joining Katie by having 3 boys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! Ron, Rich was actually YM pres. a few years ago. But now that I"m YW pres I don't think he'll be in YM anytime soon... which he is probably sad about.
    And Nat, everyone DOES seem to be having girls! Looks like my boys won't have a lack to date from :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My big bro had three boys in a row (and then two girls at the end) - and they are the best of best friends and so much fun!! I 'm so glad another handsome little boy is coming to your family! He and Spncer and Tanya's little Clark will be buds!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've decided after years of wanting girls, I really want boys. Way to be having 3!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! And I must say, to anyone who is worried about it, all my friends have been having boys recently, so I think there are plenty of boys out there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I think it takes a very special talent to be the mother of boys. Obviously you have that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Can't say much more than everyone else has, but I agree-boys are great! (and I think boys names are better too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was one of those boy # 3 votes. Welcome to the land of three boys! It couldn't be more fun (or crazy).

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think May 11th would be a great birthday so see what you can do about that...hehe

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Jeanine! It's always exciting no matter if it's a boy or a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your little boy...how fun for brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats, having another boy means you don't have to buy a lot of new things

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another boy! Wow! How fun though to have three brothers! Congratulations, and happy halfway mark to you!

    ReplyDelete