Thursday, December 4, 2008


It has gotten quite chilly here. This afternoon William and I enjoyed some hot cocoa--our first of the season. Here is William's drawing of the two of us enjoying our delicious beverage:
William is red. Mom is purple.

YUM!

14 comments:

  1. You're so cute! What beautiful little boys. I'm excited to find out what you will be having...so exciting that so many are pregnant. Oh and I was called as YW President...too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that cute drawing- way to go william! And I lOVE Hot chocolate. You guys should get a "cocomotion" machine- it makes hot chocolate. We got it online from walmart. We LOVE it. Maybe you can get it for Rich if you haven't decided what you are getting him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hot chocolate. No better way to warm you up. Too bad I can't have milk or chocolate right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just last night, Lainey tried to tell Tyler that they (she and Brady) ALWAYS get hot cocoa before bed when mom is here... which isn't exactly true, as we've only had it a few times, but shows how much we love it at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love little simple things like that, that allow you to spend time with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is that. I love it that he drew the 2 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yuuummmy hot chocolate! I especially love William's drawing of you too, very flattering..and he even drew you purple, your favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. That sure is a lot of napkins that William has surrounding his cup...I guess hot chocolate CAN get a little messy:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachelle... I know-- he drew me purple. How nice. Also, William had to have so many napkins because his straw kept dripping everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Parker is a hot cocoa fiend these days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so behind in my commenting! I loved this post! You and William are such cute buddies! I love his drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmmm. I've been having lots of hot chocolate lately too. That's one of my favorite parts of winter!

    ReplyDelete