Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We had a fun, very green, day. William has been patiently waiting for "the day we wear green" ever since we made this treat jar. Today we breakfasted on green pancakes. We wore green. We made and decorated these delicious pistachio cupcakes. And we dined on lots of green food. Yum.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

13 comments:

  1. How cute. I did nothing green, wore nothing green, ate nothing green... I guess I better remember these ideas for next year. I am sure Hannah would like them. You're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to tell you....you are such an awesome Mom!!!! You seriously have the most creative ideas! Looks like you guys had a great green day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous ideas! So many green things- I love it. I knew Josh wouldn't eat any green food- it would look to healthy, so we tried making shamrock shaped pizza's but he didn't eat that anyway. He did eat the green jello! I love the cute treat Jar- how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous--yesterday was kind of a crazy day so we did nothing but wear green. I was sad not to have my green pancakes. Next year . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one GREAT mom! I hope I am as much fun as you when Jackson is old enough to understand. and I was tempted to try those cupcakes too... just not enough in me to go to the grocery store and get the pistachio pudding mix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun day. We had chicken Alfredo for dinner too. I thought about adding green food coloring but I didn't. We did have broccoli though which Olivia ate five times more of than the pasta. So I guess that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny. I just bought the same shirt for Adam that William has on in the 1st pic. Good ol Target sales rack...Happy St. Patty's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun you are! Evelyn's birthday always overshadows St. Patrick's Day... but I love the green food!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice green food spread. And the treat jar is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very impressive! I've always looked forward to St. Patrick's Day and our green dinner. I noticed the asparagus on the table...was that your yearly taste? We totally had ours like a couple weeks ago.

    (Doesn't Rich actually LIKE asparagus?!.although I might too if it was grilled:)

    ReplyDelete