March is a crazy month for our family. We have 4 birthdays within 1 week of each other. Plus St. Patrick's Day... and last year they threw Easter on top of all that. Another fun thing we look forward to this month is filling out our brackets for the NCAA tournament. This year we even had William fill one out. It's not surprising that he has BYU and Texas in the final game. I was just pleased that he picked BYU over the Sooners! Rich and I collaborated on one and called it James'. So here you go, the moment you've all been waiting for (or at least Ron has been waiting...), our 2009 brackets:
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Excellent choice in the championship game there!
ReplyDeleteRoyce keeps telling me we need to fill ours' out. I should surprise him tonight and just have it done.
ReplyDeleteyeah for you picking Pitt. Dan went to Pitt and we've been following them for years now so I hate to tell you that Pitt is chokesville in March. They've let us down EVERY year. I hope you're right but Im not going to get my hopes up.
ReplyDeleteWow, William's the only one that had BYU going past the First Round... Elise would be crushed if she knew!
ReplyDeleteOh Austin, we know better than to let BYU get past the first round. They haven't even done that since the 90's... but I always pick them to win their first game with my fingers crossed!
ReplyDeletePaul wishes I would get into any sport like that. Hope it turns out good for your picks.
ReplyDelete