Monday, March 23, 2009

one year older and wiser too...


Happy Birthday to you too Rachelle!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rich! Are you going to Disneyland today too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rich! Hope you have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were watching our Nauvoo videos yesterday and hearing Rich's laugh made me miss you guys so much!!! Happy Birthday, Rich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Happy Birthday Rich! Brandon was mad that he forgot to say happy birthday to you in person. We had fun with you guys! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Rich! We hope it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are funny! I wish we all from the Ca days could get together so we could all meet each others family! That would be awesome, your family looks so fun and I want to get out there and play! Happy Birthday to RICH.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. and a high counselman, too!! I can't believe that we are old enough for those types of callings...crazy!!

    ReplyDelete