YAY! We're so happy to have Alexander in our family. Can't wait to see him. We love you all! p.s. You are a true blogger...posting less than 24 hours after you had a baby...you're my hero
Congratulations! Love the name. My oldest son is Alexander Charles. I've always thought the name Alexander has a lot of class. Best wishes for much good health and happiness to you all.
Yeah! We are so happy for you guys! Is this your smallest yet? Jake was 6-9. I heard he has to stay in the hospital for the week. Sorry about that- I know how that is- Josh stayed for a week too. It was a bummer and made us so depressed. Maybe with number three it is a little blessing- have a few extra days to get ready to have them all home! Good luck with the recovery- can't wait to see the pics and hear the story. I echo Elise- you are my hero- posting less than 24 hours. Awesome.
Man, it's rough being in this neighborhood. Two dogs! I hope it's better in North Carolina!
Animals aren't thinkful. 3-29-12
Somehow everyone that comes out of mom's tummy, that's a boy, somehow loves Dad! 1-19-12
According to James...
James has enjoyed making his own lunch (of food he wants to eat) so much that he told me, "It would actually be a punishment for you to make my lunch!" 8-26-15
(expaining to a friend after hearing me tell Henry that I wanted to eat him up) Do you know what "I want to eat you up!" means? It means I love you SO much. 5-3-12
Look! A zookeeper! (This was at church, pointing to a boy in a boyscout uniform) 4-8-12
According to Alex...
"When you look at Lydia you can't take your eyes off her because she's so beautiful... Mom, you are pretty too." 6-24-2015
mom: Alex, how did you get so funny?" Alex: "I'm not funny." mom: "you're pretty funny." Alex: "no, I'm not funny. I'm hilarious." 1-22-15
About his kindergarten teacher: "She's nice but she likes to torture me with hand sanitizer." 1-22-15
The Life of Henry
Henry has started writing "Jeff" on all of his school papers. His teacher will even call him Jeff at school. He is so silly! 1-30-17
(after eating a peach from off our tree) The crust tastes like fur! 7-17-16 (apparently I've always peeled the skin off in the past!)
I gave Henry a piece of watermelon to taste and asked him how it was. He replied, "C'est Magnifique! That means it's great!" 5-23-16
Lovely Lydia
Henry was making a mess while brushing teeth one night. Lydia was standing there and exclaimed, "Oh my gosh! You're making a mess!"
Rich was finishing dinner one night before I got home from choir. Lydia saw him open the crockpot and told him, "You're going to be in trouble! You're going to cry." (October 2017)
"Party? Treat? Soon!" January 2017 (2 years old)
Starting to stand on her own. (14 1/2 months) January 2016
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND RICH!!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!!!! Can't wait for more details! (Love the name! It's perfect!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures. You take care and rest a lot! Happiness for your family!
ReplyDeleteYAY! We're so happy to have Alexander in our family. Can't wait to see him. We love you all!
ReplyDeletep.s. You are a true blogger...posting less than 24 hours after you had a baby...you're my hero
Love the name. Hope you're all doing well! Love the drugs! Can't wait for pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Love the name. My oldest son is Alexander Charles. I've always thought the name Alexander has a lot of class. Best wishes for much good health and happiness to you all.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Hope you and your family are doing well. :)
ReplyDeleteWhoop! Whoop! Way to go on boy number three. The name goes PERFECT with the rest of the boys. No doubt he'll be just as cute, too.
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! Congrats on another little boy! Can't wait to hear the details! Hope you are feeling good!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I was waiting to hear about this little one! COngrats! Cannot wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! So happy for you. Praying you didn't have to have a C section and that you get to come home soon with Alexander. Love all of you!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYeah congratulations!!! I hope you are takinga nap.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! can I call him Xander? I love it. I am so excited to see pics! rest up momma!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Can't wait to see Alex! How fun he was almost born on your anniversary!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys! Can't wait to see pics of the little fella!
ReplyDeleteThat's terrific! I am so excited about the newest member of your family! I am so glad you are both doing well.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congrats! Love the name!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Great name - any name with an 'x' in it is awesome (I'm pushing Marji for Xavier or Drexel...someday)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures. And, congrats on the anniversary.
ReplyDeleteYeah! We are so happy for you guys! Is this your smallest yet? Jake was 6-9. I heard he has to stay in the hospital for the week. Sorry about that- I know how that is- Josh stayed for a week too. It was a bummer and made us so depressed. Maybe with number three it is a little blessing- have a few extra days to get ready to have them all home! Good luck with the recovery- can't wait to see the pics and hear the story. I echo Elise- you are my hero- posting less than 24 hours. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Alexander is an awsome name, by the way!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pics! Congratulations, hope all is well and went well!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWooohooooo! Welcome, baby. Can't wait to see pictures. Hope you're doing well, Neeners.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you. I hope you're feeling okay. I can't wait to see the pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We are so happy for you guys! We look forward to seeing some pictures and hearing more about it. Hope you are recovering well!
ReplyDelete