Saturday, May 23, 2009

just pictures for now...

Since most of you just want the pictures I thought I'd post them now... I'll post the details of the past week later. Alex is such a cute, calm baby...
Alex and Mom
Wide awake
Dad and Alex
The boys can't get enough of their new brother
Good little sleeper

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jeanine!! He is such a cutie pie!! And so tiny! I hope your labor went well. You look fabulous for just having your THIRD baby. You must be a pro by now. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness... He is so itty bitty. I really dont think I remember how small they are. we will see in about 2 more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your newborn babies are SOOO cute (and just keeping getting cuter). Thanks for the pictures. Call me when you find time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure fits right into your family. So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny that everyone thinks he looks to tiny. I was thinking how big and filled out he looks. What a beautiful baby. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, he is so tiny. You have the cutest babies. Thanks for posting pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks so full and healthy for such a tiny baby. He's beautiful. Congrats. You look smokin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious Jeanine! Congrats to your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable. He looks just like his brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations!! I've been on-line several times today looking for pictures :) thanks :) He is absolutely perfect. I am so glad to hear he is a good sleeper. That will make things a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He looks so good! So do you!! Good Job Jeanine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Jeanine! He looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's adorable! Glad he's doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YEAH! There he is! What a stud- he looks so cute! You guys sure make cute babies. You look fabulous Jeanine! I remember after I had Jake and after being hooked up to all these IV's I felt so bloated. I felt like I had gained 20 pounds after he was born! Not cool- you look great though. Can't wait to meet the little man in person some day! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Jeanine!! He is such a cutie! but of course we knew he would be...all your boys are!! congratulations!! please let me know if there is anything i can do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yep! He's yours!! So precious! I love him already! Praying for your fast recovery, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah he is so cute I love the name! And yeah for a calm baby.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! He is a sweet, cute baby boy. And a cute mom! Wish I looked that good after having a baby...geesh!

    ReplyDelete