Friday, April 22, 2011

Red & White

Last Saturday we took the chance to attend OU's Red & White Spring football scrimmage.  It was fun to be back in Norman again.  We stopped by the library to check out Rich's thesis.  William thought it was pretty cool that dad had a book (but wanted to know why he had to give it to the library)... James?  Not so much.


Then we headed out to the stadium.  It was actually my first time there as well!  The boys loved being at an OU game but thought it was weird that it was OU vs OU!






 

The boys lasted longer than we thought they would and we didn't have to leave until half time.  It was such a fun time... we may just have to make this an annual tradition!

6 comments:

  1. girl you dont even look pregnant!!!

    cute pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm sad that I can't see your pregnant belly in this photo. You need to take more pictures. I heard about your scheduled date. Are you excited?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fun that they got to see Rich's "book" in the library. The game looks like fun. It looks hot though. We are still wearing winter coats here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci... thanks! I think it's because I'm slouching :)

    Elise... yes, I'm excited. I'd be even more excited if our house would sell and I could start moving and getting ready for this baby!

    Mom... it felt hot because the sun was shining but it was actually perfect weather... mid 70s I think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And I especially love your photoshop skills;)

    ReplyDelete