Alexander, it's hard to believe that you are already two! And in just over a month you'll go from being just a little brother to being a big brother. You've had a rough few months dealing with reflux, colds, and earaches but hopefully we're turning that around and you'll be back to your super happy self again.
Here are some things that I don't want to forget about you at this age:
*You want to do whatever your brothers are doing. You really want to be one of the big boys.
*You are picky about your clothes. One day I was picking out your clothes and grabbed a plain blue t-shirt. However, you spotted your superman shirt and insisted that you wear that! Superheroes are a must for you.
*You learn from watching your brothers. Even when they aren't around you'll grab two action figures and have them fight... and you want me to narrate the entire thing.
*Wrestling around with William and James is always fun for you--but you hit hard!
*Reading books is becoming a new favorite pastime.
*Even though you haven't been eating much lately nuts always seem to satisfy you (especially cashews and almonds).
*You love your dad! If Dad is around no one else can do anything for you--you are stuck to him like glue.
*You are a wonderful helper. I can usually distract you from something I don't want you doing just by asking for your help cleaning something up or doing laundry. You like to help William empty the dishwasher as well.
*Another favorite pastime is playing outside with your brothers. You three love to race, have adventures, and play superheroes.
*Lately, you take your shoes and socks off everytime we get into the car! I don't even know why I put them on your feet before we get to our destination!
*You are always loving and ready with a hug or kiss.
Happy Birthday little boy!

Happiest Birthday adorable Alexander!!
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures. Totally awesome!
ReplyDeleteTwo already? Happy Birthday Alex!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is 2 already! happy birthday big guy!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am amazed at how out of touch I am. I have been slacking on checking peoples blogs and had no idea you were expecting baby boy #4. Congrats!!! I hope you find a good boy name. :0)
Happy Birthday. Alex is so cute. He looks so much like you. I can hardly wait to squeeze him.
ReplyDelete