Even though our lives are a little chaotic right now we did get a chance to celebrate Alexander's 2nd birthday. Birthdays are pretty low key at our house but the boys enjoyed playing with balloons all day. Alex opened presents (although James thought he should be able to open some too... he was "helping").
His favorite gift was comic books... and the other boys were pretty excited too.
They all loved reading them together once the gifts were opened.
The birthday candles were all packed so Alex had to have a big candle. I don't think he minded.
We did cookie monster cupcakes this year. James and I had a fun time making them!
Happy birthday to my sweet boy!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a fun birthday! I love the cupcakes!
ReplyDeletePerfect cupcakes for a two year old. I love those.
ReplyDeleteWOW Another birthday already- Alex, you are getting too old!! I love his sweet little face- those cupcakes are adorable!! Man Rich has some gorgeous eyes- Love that picture!!
ReplyDeleteAnother fan for those cupcakes! You always are soooo creative!
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes are awesome. And I love that you got your 2 year old comic books--amazing how they start loving them that young. It's a good reminder that if I ever have boys, despite my efforts otherwise, little boys will inevitably love boy things (like video games and comic books and talking about gross things).
ReplyDeleteHeather, the comic books are totally Rich's idea. I won't read them... I told the boys that I don't know how.
ReplyDeleteBut it's true... no matter how much I try they always like the "boy things". Bleh.
Happy Birthday Alex! I love your candle idea Jeanine, and the cupcake:)
ReplyDelete