Friday, June 3, 2011

The many faces of Alexander

Alexander is a funny little boy.  Rich took these pictures all in about a one minute time period.






6 comments:

  1. very cute. love all your recent posts...how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going crazy! We still haven't moved... but if all goes according to plan we should be moving in one week. And then just a little over 2 weeks later we'll have a new baby. Aaagh! What in the world were we thinking? Other than that I'm good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks SO MUCH like Rich in the first picture (but blonde)!! Can you see it too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! His eyes are so big and blue like Rachelle's. I love it. Good luck with the move! Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Plus I love a tiny kid in a tight little onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a daughter who would be laughing one minute and crying the next minutes and then laughing again. (It wasn't you--it was one of your sisters.) I never could figure out how she could switch those emotional switches so fast. The pictures of Alex reminded me of her when she was little.

    ReplyDelete