One day a few weeks ago, when we were all in bad moves because our lives are unsettled, the boys and I made a "summer fun list". It has given us something to look forward to while we are still living out of boxes. We'll see if we can get to all of them before the big boys start school in the fall!
*Play the ice cube game
*Make ice cream
*Have a movie day (popcorn and a redbox)
*Go on a walk
*Go on a bike ride
*Read a book everyday
*Decorate t-shirts
*Check out the train museum
*Fly kites
*Splatter paint
*Make fossils
*Draw with sidewalk chalk
*Attend a free concert
*Wash the car
*Make (and eat!) popsicles
*Blow bubbles


love your list!! I am sharing this with the young moms I know! I am amazed at your energy level and your level of creativity that is always stretching!!
ReplyDeleteI love your list too. We need to do something like this. Thanks for the great idea. You always have so many of them.
ReplyDeleteLove your list.
ReplyDeleteI just told Jake tonight that I want to get some molds to make my own popsicles and frozen treats for the girls!
Love the pic of you and the boys in your last post too Jeanine! You look so great!! I can't believe how tiny you are for being almost done with your pregnancy!!
Genn... you don't even need popsicle molds! You could use those little bathroom cups and spoons! Our favorite thing to make popsicles out of is smoothies or pudding!
ReplyDelete