The other night Rich was at scout camp so I had dinner and bedtime duty to myself. After dinner was over I took Alexander upstairs to go to bed. To keep the boys quiet while I was not around I gave them some cupcakes for dessert. I ran downstairs really quickly to grab a little more milk for Alex and this is what I found.
Seriously?! I knew that James would probably have frosting around his mouth and maybe a little bit on his fingers. But I did not expect him to have painted his hands and face with it! That boy keeps me on my toes for sure!
Friday, July 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How did he get it all the way down his arm on one side but nothing on the other? That child has talent!
ReplyDeleteI actually washed his first arm off before I decided to take a picture... It was bad as the other one.
ReplyDeleteWow. That's impressive.
ReplyDeleteHa! I love that he looks appropriately remorse.
ReplyDelete