Thursday, September 29, 2011
3 months!
I can't believe that Henry turned 3 months old yesterday! He continues to be a sweet, smiley baby. He's a good, quick eater and a great sleeper! He only wakes up once a night and it's usually not until around 5 am. Henry has started cooing too--he just loves to sit and visit. We sure love this little boy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It all happens too quickly! Porter is one month old already!
ReplyDeleteOh he is so sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteANd holy cow, yes I think your son looks like you in the last post.
funny about the baby powder too, my mom has an almost identical picture of me doing that. ;)
I wish I was there to hold him. He is so darling!!! I love his smiles!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, perfect little baby face he has!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy little guy! Love that smile!
ReplyDelete